Document Imaging Services
Business Data Record Services has been a leader of records management solutions for over 30 years, offering both digital document
management and traditional paper storage. BDRS offers cost effective document imaging solutions to transition paper documents to
electronic records from a single department to implementing enterprise document workflow processes.
- Document Management Consulting – Review of current records management process to evaluate image needs including which
documents should be imaged, stored and/or shred and what is the best option for your budget
- Document Prep – A process to prepare documents for scanning that includes staple/paperclip removal, etc.
- Scanning Services – Back file existing documents, Day Forward for newly created documents and Scan on Demand for currently
- Indexing – Data entry, OCR/ICR, match & merge and barcode sheets
- Flexible output formats – CD/DVD, Secure file transfer, flash drive
Business Data Record Services can help you comply with HIPAA/HITECH, FACTA and Red Flag requirements with either mobile or plant based shredding.
An international trade association for the information destruction industry. NAID offers a voluntary certification program conducted by Pinkerton, Inc. Criteria involves both annual and unannounced onsite audits of building and transportation security, destruction processes, employee background checks, plus insurance and bonding requirements. Business Data Record Services carries the highest AAA rating.
The NAID Certification Program establishes standards for employee hiring and screening, operations, destruction process and insurance as well as other business factors for Business Data Record Services.
Business Data Record Services provides excellent customer service. Their team is always on time and provides solutions to any
questions we might have.